Courses from The Object Agency, Inc.843G Quince Orchard Boulevard
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Testing Object-Oriented Software This seminar is designed to give the participants an understanding of the issues and techniques associated with the testing of object-oriented software. Upon completion of the seminar, the participants should have the following:
Although this course will cover many conventional testing-related topics, its major emphasis (and examples) will be the testing of object-oriented software.
- a working knowledge of the terms and concepts associated with software testing in general, and the testing of object-oriented software in particular.
- an understanding of a number of different testing techniques and an understanding of their application to object-oriented software.
- a high-level understanding of technologies closely related to software testing (e.g., quality assurance and debugging), and how these technologies are impacted by the software testing effort.
- an good understanding of object-oriented software test case construction.
- an appreciation for what is involved in planning a successful object-oriented software testing effort.
Entry updated May 3, 1998.
Return to Listings